ZOOT Performance Run Skirt - Women's
Enjoy the on-trail comfort and go-everywhere design of the ZOOT Women's Performance Run Skirt. Built with a supportive compression short underneath and a stretchy, fun skirt on top, this skort gives you the best of both worlds.
- DYNAsilk 4-way stretch stretch woven shell offers a barely-there feel
- Yoga-style waistband with a flat drawcord rides slightly lower for extra comfort
- ETHERmesh inserts enhance ventilation
- Compression short liner features the lightweight, super-stretchy, wicking Vellum fabric
- Zip pocket in the center back holds your ID or cash
- Reflective logos enhance visibility
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
One of my faves
By: Marit Fischer
July 16, 2012
I'm running a lot these days and I'm gear testing a lot of running skirts. This is one of the best I've tried. It's cute, yes, but it also fits well. The liner shorts don't ride and are soft and comfortable. The skirt is a bit more skirty than other brands I've tried, but it's not a distraction or a nuisance. I like the color combo, the wide waistband, and the drawstring, which is helpful now because I'm thinner than usual at this point in my training. I'm a small medium and this skirt fits well - even a little loose. I'm 5'10", 135 lbs.
Cute but fits strange
July 6, 2012
I wish this fit better than it did because it really is a cute skirt.
I thought I would like the thicker waistband but it just looked so bulky underneath my tank.
The shorts underneath were a perfect length and the rest of the skirt felt good.
I usually wear a medium bottom but sized up in this skirt--the large was too large and the medium was a little too snug.
I am 5'4" and the length was good, it sat about mid thigh so not too short but not long.
This is a really cute skirt and will make some runner happy.
- DynaSilk (88% polyester, 12% spandex), Vellum (86% nylon, 14% spandex), ETHERMesh (100% polyester), Swift Knit pique (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Skirt Length:
- 12.5 in
- Short Length:
- 4 in
- flat draw-cord, wide elastic band
- Recommended Use:
- running, performance sports
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year