2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
ZOOT Energy Running Shoe - Women's - 2009 BCS
After you terminate the swim and breeze through the ride, slide your feet into the light and comfy ZOOT Women’s Energy Running Shoes, and finish strong. The patented quick lace will have you running to the front of the pack in no time. Designed for barefoot use, the Energy Shoe reduces fatigue, enhances stability, and rids itself of moisture so the last leg of your triathlon goes smoothly and fast.
- Synthetic leather and perforated neoprene uppers provide comfort and durability.
- Lightly padded collar and BareFit construction for sockless wear.
- Dri-Lex lined fabric is treated with antimicrobial Smart Silver to battle moisture and odor
- Tri-Dry technology reduces water retention in the shoe
- Single-handed pull-tab ZOOT Sports quick-lace system for speed of entry
- E-Span shank for torsional rigidity and smooth transitions
- Highly breathable perforated neoprene panel is asymmetrical for excellent fit and quick entry
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Do you have to wear these shoes barefoot or can you wear socks in them also? I am looking for something that I can wear in the summer as well as in the winter
August 1, 2010
The closed tongue,pull tabs and the perforated holes scream "triathalon". The more serious tri runners ditch the sock and wear this out/in of the water. If you hate socks, this would be a good shoe, a thin sock will also do.
August 3, 2010