Zero RH + Prime Glove
After fifty miles or so, the Zero RH+ Prime Glove helps ensure that your hands don't get too tired from gripping your bars, and keeps them comfortable throughout the whole ride.
- Synthetic, lightweight Firedry fabric dries quickly, breathes, and wicks moisture to enable evaporative cooling
- Anatomical construction matches your hand shape
- Grippy palm keeps you anchored in the drops while a durable, thicker fabric provides a bit of padding to keep your hands primed
- Sweat wipe on thumb cleans the sweat off your brow as you climb
- Elastic cuff secures the glove
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 3, 2013
Got the small size, fits more like a M/L in medical gloves. I work in healthcare so I am quite familiar with glove sizing. I usually wear M in medical gloves.
The back is a lycra type material.
The front has grips and padding. No extra palm grip for ulnar nerve support, but there's enough bulk in the general palm area to compensate.
Good gloves, held up well thus far, in 3 months, and I wash them after every use.
Probably the best gloves I've had so far. I'm a fan of the lycra-backed gloves.
November 13, 2012
Soft and smooth and hold up on long rides without extraneous bulk or fabric. These are in line with all other Zero RH products: Italian.