2012 Model No Longer Available
Zero RH + Kinesio 18 Short - Women's - 2012 BCS
Zero RH+ incorporated low-stretch strips into the Women's Kinesio 18 Short to give your muscles targeted support for long rides. When you combine this strategically-placed support with the stretchy, wicking fabric and advanced chamois, you get a short that delivers performance enhancement that we guarantee is 100% legal.
- Top-of-the-line Uranus chamois features targeted padding, a streamlined, low-bulk fit, and plenty of comfortable stretch
- Firedry Gold 100 fabric breathes and manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Laser-cut micro-holes in the 'tape' help you stay cool on summer rides
- Comfortable ergonomic wide waistband won't pinch or bind when you're in the drops
- Grip Fit technology in the hem keeps the short in place without irritating sensitive skin
- Seven-inch inseam slightly shorter than standard length for comfort in hot weather
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Runs small, consider sizing up from your usual size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
June 18, 2013
I do 50-60 mile rides every weekend, and these would be the best shorts I've ever worn - just the right amount of compression, leg elastic isn't too tight, comfy tummy panel, and they look awesome - except for the fact that the chamois pad narrows just a tad too soon. My sit bones rest RIGHT on the seam. I rode 50 miles in them and practically got blisters. :/ everyone else seems to love them, though. (as a reference, I'm 5'5" and about 140 lbs, and I wear size medium.)