Zeal Sigma Goggle
Oversize goggles might be the best thing since prepackaged baked goods, but what if you have a small face? In that case, the Zeal Sigma Goggle might be just what you're looking for. The frame is slimmer and sleeker than many other winter goggles, and the tapered shape is well-suited to a shredder with a small head. You're treated to optical precision and high build quality, only you won't have to pay an arm and a leg or have to struggle with too much lens real estate.
- Optimum Lens is Zeal's finest lens design, crafted from top-shelf materials and shaped to provide crystal-clear optics
- Lens design includes multiple vents and an anti-fog coating that keep your vision clear of moisture
- Impact-resistant frame flexes to absorb the hardest hits
- Dual strap system allows for plenty of adjustment so you can dial in the most comfortable fit
- Solid Stitch construction utilizes heavy-duty thread to increase the durability and longevity of the goggle strap
- A double-beaded layer of silicon keeps your goggle strap securely in place on a helmet or around a hat
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.