Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Yes. Great Boobs Snowboard
We know the real reason why you clicked on this page, but now that you've gotten a good look at the, um, topsheet, you should also know that the Yes Great Boobs Snowboard isn't just something to hang above your fireplace (although it would look good there). It's also a powder-slashing, groomer-charging, all-mountain freestyle beast. Plus, proceeds from the sales of this board have been going to help the organization Boarding For Breast Cancer send breast cancer survivors to camp in Colorado to learn how to snowboard. See, it's not JUST a crude marketing gimmick ... perv.
Camber between the bindings makes it poppy and powerful, while rocker at the tip and tail help it float in deep snow and give it a more playful feel. Triax glass provides strength and a responsive flex to give you more control when you're charging hairy lines. A twin shape makes it easier to take off and land switch when you decide to hit the jump line in the park, and the beech and ash core is lightweight and poppy.
- Camber between bindings with rocker at nose and tail
- Twin shape
- Triax glass
- Poplar and beech wood core
- Sintered base
- Proceeds go to Boarding For Breast Cancer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 150 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- CamRock (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [150cm] 1100 mm; [153cm] 1120 mm; [155cm] 1140 mm; [158cm] 1160 mm; [160cm] 1180 mm
- Waist Width:
- [150cm] 245 mm; [153cm] 247 mm; [155cm] 249 mm; [158cm] 251 mm; [160cm] 253 mm
- Stance Width:
- [150cm] 19.7 - 24.4 in; [153cm,155cm] 20.5 - 25.2 in; [158cm, 160cm] 21.3 - 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- poplar, beech
- Recommended Use:
- all mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year