XCEL Hawaii Infiniti Drylock Split-Toe Boot - Men's
Mavericks doesn't get good until the coldest time of the year, and the XCEL Men's Infiniti Drylock Split-Toe Boot is made for the worst that brings out the best. Warm toes aren't useful when constricted, so the split-toe design allows enhanced feel and flexibility, while Drylock seams seal out bone-chilling water.
- Split-toe design is filled in with rubber to prevent leash hang-ups
- Seamless Drylock seals at the ankle keep out water without the need for sticky silicone or high straps
- ThermoBamboo heat-retaining lining fuses bamboo charcoal with polyester to enhance core insulation
- Hook-and-loop strap over the ankle keeps boot in place
- Quadruple-glued and blind-stitched seams stand up to sea-bed smacking, and the reinforced stress points ensure the boot lasts for years
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 13, 2012
I purchased these about a year ago, and they are great! These keep me super warm on cold days and they don't bug me on warmer days. When I'm surfing I usually don't notice them, they don't bug me at all. I went out on monday and the water was high forties and low fifties, and my feet where fine while I saw some of my buddies shivering.
Pros: Super Warm
Dont bug my feet!
Cons: Sorta smelly (maybe thats just my feet;) )
A little hard to get on.
I would rate these a 4.5 out of 5, they are a must get if you want to stay warm and not burn a hole in your wallet.
December 15, 2011
I have purchased two pairs of XCEL booties (3mm, 5mm) from Dogfunk and I'm super stoked with both. Size was true and a great fit, even though they looked a little small in the box. XCEL is really making good stuff and I highly recommend them. Water temp was 52 degrees yesterday and my feet were toastie in the 5mm. Good feel too.