2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
XCEL Hawaii 6/5 Hooded X-Zip 2 Fullsuit - Men's - 2010 BCS
Get some booties and gloves and pair them with the Xcel Hawaii 6/5 Hooded X-Zip 2 Fullsuit to survive icy water. Xcel made this dense suit with UltraStretch neoprene flexibility and added ThermoBamboo lining for Penguin-grade warmth.
- Enhanced flexibility achieved through less seams thanks to the single-panel design
- X-ZIP 2 System utilizes an angled chest zipper with pull-cord seal for easy on and off
- ThermoBamboo lining adds to the heat retention at your body’s core
- UltraStretch Fusion seams that line the upper body are stitchless on the outside to allow maximum mobility as you paddle
- UltraStretch Pressure-bonded tape seams seal the lower body and legs
- Pre-bent Duraflex knee panels stretch (flex) easily and are highly durable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
hi can you let me know when a size large will be in stock?
September 5, 2010
Hi, I need this in XL But the only size that comes up is XLS. Do you have it in XL? XCEL HAWAII, INC 6/5 Hooded X-Zip 2 Fullsuit - Men's
By: Stephen Clearwater
August 19, 2010
- 100% UltraStretch, UltraSoft neoprene
- Water Temp:
- 45-50F (7-10C)
- Double-glued and blind stitched zipper flaps; glued zipper & key pocket
- Seam Seal:
- [Upper body] UltraStretch fusion seams; [Lower body] UltraStretch Pressure bonded tape
- X-ZIP 2
- Recommended Use:
- Surfing in icy water
- Manufacturer Warranty: