2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
XCEL Hawaii 4/3 OS-Zip Full-Suit - Women's - 2009 BCS
After hours in record-setting winter surf, you’ll appreciate the insane stretch of the Women’s XCEL 4/3 OS-Zip wetsuit. Not only does it increase mobility in muscle-stunning frigid temps as low as 49F (9C), but the offset zipper also makes it that much easier to get in and out when your arms are sore and stiff.
- Off-Set (OS) Zip system features a short back zipper offset at neck with inner dam to prevent flushing when you dive
- QuikDry SUPERLITE neoprene throughout the suit offers total waterproof, abrasion-resistant protection
- Fusion Seals at wrist and ankles utilize UltraStretch waterproof composite to cover the blind stitch on the inside with UltraStretch, UV-resistant glue to seal the outside
- THERMOBARRIER UltraStretch texture skin in upper front and back chest retains precious heat at your core
- UltraStretch Fusion seams that line the upper body are stitchless on the outside to allow maximum mobility as you paddle
- UltraStretch Pressure-bonded tape seams seal the lower body and legs
- Articulated DuraFlex knee panels for mobility and comfort
- Pre-bent sleeves position your arms for maximum mobility
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can you confirm that this has the offset zipper. The picture doesn't have the OS-Zip and if that is the case you are misrepresenting the product. From the other review you guys are selling the lower end suit as the Xcel OS-Zip...
September 22, 2010
nice suit, size sizing
August 11, 2010
I had a hard time finding a suit, I am about 5'9 and had ordered 2 previous wetsuits I had to send back because the groin only came up halfway on my thigh. I saw that this suit was offered in a tall and the size chart was very true and easy to go by. The knees have a little extra padding which is nice because I will use mine for wetsuit caving. I ordered the same size as I usually wear in pants in fits except the chest is a little big, but only because I have a small chest. This suit is long enough that a girl over 6' would be able to wear it. I am happy with it as compared to other suits
This isn't the OS Zip, this is the Superlite. The Superlite is much cheaper than the OS Zip and as you can tell in the pictures the zipper isn't offset. I ordered one and had to return it since I already have an OS Zip... I was assuming I was getting the same suit, but you guys have it labeled wrong. Original price for the Superlite is about $130, so this isn't much of a bargain. Orginial price for the OS Zip is about $230.
June 8, 2010
- UltraStretch, UltraSoft neoprene
- Water Temp:
- 49-54F (9-15C)
- Double-glued and blind stitched zipper flaps
- Seam Seal:
- [Upper body] UltraStretch fusion seams; [Lower body] UltraStretch Pressure bonded tape
- Off-Set (OS) zipper system
- Recommended Use:
- Frigid water surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty: