2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
XCEL Hawaii 4/3 OS-Zip Full-Suit - Men's - 2009 BCS
You could suffer from a frozen man-sack and struggle to unzip your existing wetsuit Ö or get the Menís XCEL 4/3 OS-Zip Full-Suit. QuikDry neoprene with UltraStretch throughout the neoprene and seams allows unrestricted movementópull that offset zipper closed, and get your ass out there.
- QuikDry SUPERLITE neoprene throughout the suit offers total waterproof, abrasion-resistant protection
- Fusion Seals at wrist and ankles utilize UltraStretch waterproof composite to cover the blind stitch on the inside with UltraStretch, UV resistant glue to seal the outside
- THERMOBARRIER UltraStretch texture skin in upper front and back chest retains precious heat at your core
- UltraStretch Fusion seams that line the upper body are stitchless on the outside to allow maximum mobility as you paddle
- UltraStretch Pressure-bonded tape seams seal the lower body and legs
- Articulated DuraFlex knee panels for mobility and comfort
- Pre-bent sleeves position your arms for maximum mobility
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 13, 2010
I have never owned a 4/3 before, and I am so glad I chose it this time around. Way warmer than a 3/2, and pretty comfortable. I'd buy it again. Only two minor gripes: sorta hard to get on and off, and I'm not sure if it will relax or always be this tough; and there is a touch of bunching in the left armpit, but I am dropping 20 so that should help. I am 5'10" and was 200 lbs, going to drop to 180 lbs (half way there).
- UltraStretch, UltraSoft neoprene
- Water Temp:
- 49-54F (9-15C)
- Double-glued and blind stitched zipper flaps
- Seam Seal:
- [Upper body] UltraStretch fusion seams; [Lower body] UltraStretch Pressure bonded tape
- Off-Set (OS) zipper system
- Recommended Use:
- Frigid water surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty: