2009 Model No Longer Available
XCEL Hawaii 3MM Split Toe Boot - Women's - 2009 BCS
Submerge your land-flipper in ice-cold water, leave it there for 20 minutes, and then try to walk. If youíre not part sea lion, we suggest you slip on the XCEL 3MM Split Toe Boot for epic winter surfing. Because wax gets harder in cold temps and the walk to the beach is no picnic either, a burly gripper sole keeps you on your feet.
- THERMOBARRIER UltraStretch lines the upper boot for warmth
- UltraStretch ankle panel permits natural, fluid movement
- Pull loop on back to easily slip boot on and off
- Heel and toe support for comfort on and off the board
- Hook-and-loop cinch strap across instep keeps the boot in place during paddle
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.