2011 Model No Longer Available
XCEL Hawaii 3/2 OS Zip Fullsuit - Men's - 2011 BCS
You might be able to brave chilly water for a little while without a suit but why not shred all day with the help of the XCEL Men's 3/2 OS Zip FullSuit? A heat-retaining lining, flexible neoprene, and tough-as-nails construction means that you can keep this as your do-it-all suit without worrying about having to upgrade after only single a season.
- OS Offset Zip System moves the zipper 2-in from the center back of the neck to make it easier to reach the access to your suit
- Fully-sealed seams use pressure-bonded taping, double gluing and blind stitching for durability and to prevent chilly leaks
- Ultrastretch neoprene has a flexible, soft hand and a heat-retaining Thermobamboo lining to keep you comfortable in chilly waters
- Texture Skin on the front and back outer chest helps to resist wind and gusts that rob your heat when you're sitting in the lineup
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] UltraStretch (neoprene); [liner] ThermoBamboo (viscose fibers derived from bamboo charcoal and recycled fibers); [knee] DuraFlex
- 3 / 2 mm
- double glued and blindstitched
- Seam Seal:
- fully taped
- offset back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year