XCEL Hawaii 3/2 Drylock Fullsuit - Men's - 2010 BCS
The Xcel Hawaii 3/2 Drylock Fullsuit locks out water and retains precious body heat when you paddle into shrinkage-grade surf. The ultra-stretchy and durable neoprene allows maximum freedom-of-movement but doesnít lack in durability. Mobility and warmth is what youíll experience whether youíre paddling into bitter ocean waves, stand-up paddle boarding down chilly rivers, or wakeboarding on a frigid mountain reservoir in spring.
- QuikDry SUPERLITE neoprene offers warmth and abrasion-resistant protection
- Super-flexible UltraStretch material throughout gives you the mobility needed for surfing
- Airprene durable air-chambered insulating technology in upper body retains your body heat
- ThermoBamboo lining adds to the heat retention at your bodyís core
- Drylock seal at wrists and Gripper seal at ankles are used instead of hook-and-loop closures, which can tear up neoprene
- UltraStretch Fusion seams line the upper body and UltraStretch Pressure-bonded tape seals the lower body, promoting mobility instead of restricting it
- DRYLOCK front entry utilizes a short, waterproof zipper at chest with inner crossover for water-tight seal and easy on and off
- Waterproof, flexible DRYLOCK zippers donít bunch when you move
- Pre-bent Duraflex knee panels stretch (flex) easily and are highly durable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 23, 2010
I've tried the suit on but it'll be a while until there's sufficient cold water. I bought it based on succcess with an Xcel Infiniti 2mm with their original front-entry system. It was easy to get on and off (I hate back zippers) and kept the neck area nice and warm. No big leaks, as in the backzippered suits I've had in the past.
The Drylock 3/2's entry system has done away with the loose side flaps on the Infiniti. There's just that short zipper on the front. Thanks to super-flexy neoprene, getting in is no problem. Really.
Now to see how the ankle seals work.
- UltraStretch, UltraSoft neoprene
- Water Temp:
- 54-64F (12-18C)
- Double-glued and blind stitched zipper flaps; glued zipper & key pocket
- Seam Seal:
- [Upper body] UltraStretch fusion seams; [Lower body] UltraStretch Pressure bonded tape
- X-ZIP 2
- Recommended Use:
- Cold-water surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty: