2010 Model No Longer Available
X-Bionic Track Suit - Long-Leg - Men's - 2010 BCS
In order to achieve the highest level of comfort during rigorous activity in cold weather you need the highest level of temperature regulation and moisture control. Strategic heat retention pads in key areas work with breathable and expanding regions in the X-Bionic Track Suit to help you perform at your best.
- 3D-BionicSphere System in the chest and back allow maximum moisture transfer and evaporation
- Innerlap AirConditioningZone in the no-insulation crotch features woven mesh to circulate air
- AirConditioning Channel wraps around the waist and rear to channel air and moisture
- AirConditioningSpot on the back of knees allows moisture to escape where it tends to build up
- Underarm-SweatTraps are designed to catch and disperse moisture so it doesn't run down your torso and arms
- ISO-Pads on the shoulders, hips, and calves retain heat in key regions where exterior wind and moisture hit outerwear
- InsulationPads on the upper thighs aid heat-retention i the most important muscles for cold weather activities
- ExpansionKnee regions help retain heat even when the material is stretched during activity
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.