2010 Model No Longer Available
Wright & McGill Co. Essentials Breathable Waders - 2010 BCS
The river rushes around your legs as you perfectly present your dry fly on the water's surface. You love being surrounded by the clear, cold water, the surrounding foothills, and the fresh, late-spring air. Thanks to your Wright & McGill Essentials Breathable Waders, a river full of hungry fish, and an day off from work, well, life just doesn't get much better that this.
- Breathable Aqualex fabric keeps you dry but won't make you feel like your legs are stuck in a sauna
- Stocking-foot design keeps your feet feeling comfortable after hours in the river
- Ultra-strong, five-layered construction from knees to gravel guards gives you burly protection from sticks, sharp rocks, barbed wire, and other hazards
- The five inch back support system helps keep your lower back feeling supported, even after being on your feet all day
- Removable shoulder straps let you choose between wearing the waders chest-high or waist-high depending on the conditions
- Zippered, water-tight pocket gives you a safe place to keep your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Would these waders be the perfect fit for fishing in the rivers of Alaska in late Aug? What would you recommend for layering? First time fishing in Alaska
August 7, 2011
No these are not LK. They only run the standard sizes of M, L, XL, and XXL. We do not have the LK or the LT or any of those types of sizes.
By: Arthur Debowski
May 24, 2011