Westcomb Rebel Jacket - Men's
You don't have anything to lose, so roll some cigarettes up in your sleeve, slick your hair back, and get into a knife fight or two. The Westcomb Rebel Jacket uses super-insulating, wind-resistant Polartec Hardface to keep out the cold so you stay warm whether you're touring in backcountry powder or drag racing towards the edge of a cliff.
- Four-way stretch fabric won't restrict your body's movements
- Ergonomic sleeves with integrated thumb-loops stay put when you're hiking or climbing
- Flatlock seam construction limits chaffing and makes for easy layering
- Two chest pockets house extra calories and two handwarmer pockets help shield your paws from wind
- Adjustable waist lets you dial in the perfect fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is this one made of polartec windpro fleece? how warm it is?
Is this one made of polartec windpro fleece?
how warm it is?
July 25, 2012
Yes, it is indeed Polartec WindPro fleece. Hard to put a warmth rating on a jacket though, too many factors. Its best used as a mid-layer if you're dealing with very cold temperatures.
By: Josh Chapman
July 25, 2012
February 24, 2013
This is a well made jacket, but the sleeves are long and loose. The material is nice, mid weight and stretchy. I'm keeping it as for the DOG price it's fine, but I couldn't imagine paying $240.00 retail. I'm 6ft., 190lbs., 44 chest, and as I said the large is long and loose in the arms, and not an athletic fit in the body.