2011 Model No Longer Available
Westcomb Rebel Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
You don't have anything to lose, so roll some cigarettes up in your sleeve, slick your hair back, and get into a knife fight or two. The Westcomb Rebel Jacket uses super-insulating, wind-resistant Polartec Hardface to keep out the cold so you stay warm whether you're touring in backcountry powder or drag racing towards the edge of a cliff.
- Four-way stretch fabric won't restrict your body's movements
- Ergonomic sleeves with integrated thumb-loops stay put when you're hiking or climbing
- Flatlock seam construction limits chaffing and makes for easy layering
- Two chest pockets house extra calories and two handwarmer pockets help shield your paws from wind
- Adjustable waist lets you dial in the perfect fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 24, 2013
This is a well made jacket, but the sleeves are long and loose. The material is nice, mid weight and stretchy. I'm keeping it as for the DOG price it's fine, but I couldn't imagine paying $240.00 retail. I'm 6ft., 190lbs., 44 chest, and as I said the large is long and loose in the arms, and not an athletic fit in the body.