2010 Model No Longer Available
Westbeach Gnarhartt Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
Westbeach threw a little retro style into the Men's Gnarhartt Pant to bring you back to the days when only serious badasses could throw a 360.
- Fully seam sealed with DWR coating for total waterproofness
- Mesh lined inner thigh vents help cool you off when you need it
- Outer waist adjusters gives you a custom fit
- Shaped and reinforced hem for added durability
- Brushed tricot hand warmer pockets for soft comfort
- Boot hooks keep your pants down over your boots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 8, 2012
Picked these up just before Christmas, and I have no complaints. They're durable, warm to about 20 degrees with gym shorts underneath, and about what you'd expect for having a waterproof rating of 8000mm. The fit is great! I'm a taller fella- around 6'2, and I rock an XL, but I like my stuff on the baggier side. Someone of my height looking for less length could go with a large just fine.
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/mē
- Pitcher (straight legged)
- Side Zips:
- yes, with boot hooks
- fully taped
- belt loops, hook-and-loop closure, Gaitor Connecting System
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year