2012 Model No Longer Available
VonZipper Feenom Goggle with Bonus Lens - 2012 BCS
The Von Zipper Feenom Goggle comes with a Bonus Lens to keep you riding in any conditions, from low light pow days and night park sessions to bluebird spring days. While they're busy shielding your eyes and keeping your view clear, these goggles also serve up s serious helping of style to keep you looking good.
- Ergonomic design means these goggles fit your face so smoothly that you'll barely notice you're wearing them
- Thermopolyurethane injection-molded frame is sturdy and flexible even in freezing conditions
- Forward venting keeps the fresh air flowing
- UV protection blocks 100 percent of the sun's harmful rays
- Dual spherical lenses provide a clear, distortion-free window to the world
- Barricade anti-fog treatment puts the kibosh on steamy lenses
- Polar fleece lining and triple-density face foam ensure a cush feel
- Dual-adjustable strap gives you a custom fit
- Articulating helmet hinge turns your helmet and your goggles into one functional piece of equipment
- Helmet compatibility makes it easy to drop this on your bucket protector
- Microfiber goggle bag protects your lenses on the way to and from the mountain
- Bonus lens gives you an extra tint to keep you prepped for varying conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hands Down, Fantastic
September 16, 2012
Five years ago, I got these goggles as a Christmas gift. One year later, I moved to Jackson WY and started riding 100+ days a year with these goggles exclusively. I stocked up on some different types of lenses (The Feenom has a hilariously diverse selection of replacement lenses) and would swap them out as needed for low light, sun, fog, whatever.
I eventually wore through the strap, but because of the construction of the goggles, all I had to do was rivet the strap back onto the plastic frame and I was good to go again within one week (took a long time to build up the motivation to go to the hardware store).
I'm still wearing them daily, even after 100+ days a year, every season since I've owned them. These aren't just the best goggles I've ever owned, I have to say these are the most reliable piece of snowboarding equipment I have ever owned.
February 26, 2013
Love these goggles! Great fit for a small to medium face. I wear them with a POC helmet and they fit perfectly. No fogging issues and very comfortable.
VonZipper kills it
November 27, 2012
Bought a pair of these like 5 years ago and they're still running strong besides a few scratches on the lenses. I finally caved and bought a pair of fishbowls that I havent gotten a chance to use yet but the feenoms are a lot more comfortable. If you have a small to medium face, these goggles will be perfect