2010 Model No Longer Available
Volcom Vitra Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
Defy the norm and wear the fashion-forward Volcom Womenís Vitra Insulated Jacket. Not only does the Vitra set you apart from the sea of those wearing nearly identical outerwear, but it also has a longer fit for comfort and warmth.
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams protect you from winterís wrath so you can surf pow
- Breathable V-Science lining system and mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat on warm days
- Warm insulation ensures youíre comfy on chilly lift rides
- Two extra inches of length give the Vitra a longer fit
- Pant-to-jacket interface and powder skirt keep snow out of unwanted places
- Hang your resort ticket on the ticket ring, and stash your season pass in the pull-down pass pocket
- A plethora of pockets hold your spare goggles, tunes, and tissues
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is the jacket-to-pant interface compatible with Burton's zip-in system?
November 22, 2011
- V-Science 2-layer
- 80g polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m≤
- long (2 inches longer than regular fit)
- undearm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, fixed
- 2 front, 1 chest, 1 interior goggle, 1 interior media, 1 pull-down pass
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fulltime
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days