Volcom Tweet Insulated Pant - Girls'
The first time you take your girl snowboarding on a clear, cold day and her Volcom Girls' Tweet Insulated Pants actually keep her toasty and warm, even on the lift, you won't be able to help yourself. You'll have your smartphone out and messaging @everyoneyouknow about how much happier you now that she can make it through a whole day on the mountain without having to hit the lodge because her legs were too cold.
- Water-resistant, breathable V-Science tech blocks moisture from fresh powdery snow and those annoying drops that fall from the lift cable
- Critical seams prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 80g synthetic insulation traps heat to keep her warm and cozy
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so you don't feel like a swamp
- Grow Tech system puts extra fabric in the hem that can be let out as she grows
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks stop snow from flying up your pant legs when you're in the deep stuff
- Adjustable inner waistband cinches down for a custom fit
- Lined handwarmer pockets and back pockets hold few essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] V-Science; [face fabric] oxford; [lining] V-Science breathable system
- 80g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Side Zips:
- critically taped
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days