Volcom Strategy Puff Jacket - Women's
The Volcom Women's Strategy Puff Jacket brings warmth and killer style to the slopes. This sweet, low-profile jacket comes equipped with cozy down and polyester insulation throughout to ensure bomber comfort on frigid days. The asymmetrical front zipper adds a unique look, and mesh-lined zippered vents dump excess heat when you work for your turns.
- 10K-rated shell fabric shields you from winter's wet weather during fun, fluffy snow days
- V-Science breathable lining system helps wick moisture away from your skin, feels smooth against your skin, and makes layering underneath a cinch
- Cozy down and polyester insulation offers superb warmth on frigid, cold days
- EQS cut offers a tighter, more flattering fit around the body and sleeves
- Mesh-lined zippered vents ditch excess heat while you hike the pipe or build a kicker with friends
- Helmet-compatible hood shields your face and head from blustery elements
- Powder skirt seals in warmth and blocks out the cold
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your lip balm, chocolate bar, and other small essentials
- Stone ring holds your ticket and makes it easily accessible to ticket checkers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi guys, Buying a birthday pressy for my girlfriend just need
Buying a birthday pressy for my girlfriend just need to know a couple of things.
- First do you guys ship to Australia.
- Does tgis jacket have thumb holes.
- An does it zip/clip onto older volcom pants.
By: Scott Terry
April 16, 2013
Warm, Dry, Functional, and Cool style
March 13, 2013
A million pockets to put all your stuff. Warmer than the average board jacket b/c of down. Cool asymmetric zipper style. Washes perfectly.
Best discovery: during a nasty snow/rain dump the jacket did not get wet and the down fill didn't get clumpy.
- [shell] V-Science ; [lining] brushed tricot
- 60% down, 40% poly ball fill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- EQS (tighter in sleeves and body)
- yes, helmet-compatible
- mesh-backed underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 flap-closure hand , 2 zippered chest, 1 flap-closure chest, 1 media
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days