2011 Model No Longer Available
Volcom Domestic Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
We love that you extend your middle finger to those who say that you should work on domestic skills instead of your riding skills. And Volcom wants to do its part to help you pay the bills with your skills, so it designed the Women's Domestic Jacket for your winter riding pleasure. Featuring just enough insulation to toast your torso and water-resistance to keep you dry, the Domestic is the ideal uniform for mountain-mommas who choose their mates based on his domestic (i.e. cooking and cleaning) skills.
- V-Science material fends off moisture and wind to keep you dry and comfortable
- Zip Tech jacket to pant interface utilizes a zipper to connect your Volcom pant and jacket—keeps snow out of your lower back
- Insulation placed in strategic areas provides warmth where you need it most
- Mesh-lined underarm zips let heat out and cool air in when temps or the sesh soar
- Whistle zipper pull acts as a signal when you're in trouble or as an announcement that someone just threw down a kick-ass park lap
- Pull-down pass pocket lets you breeze through the line
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 7, 2013
Bought this jacket for my girlfriend and it is amazing! The 15k waterproof rating is perfect for snowboarding in the Northwest! She is around 5'9" and has some great curves, This jacket has a nice cut that hugs her body yet provides enough lenth in the arms and torso. Looks great and she gets lots of compliments on it.
- [shell] V-Science; [lining] tricot
- polyester (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m˛
- yes, full-time
- team (loose)
- undearm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 1 chest, 2 handwarmer, (internal) 1 goggle, 1 media
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- no, 2-way cuff
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days