2010 Model No Longer Available
Volcom Defender Down Puff Jacket - Boys' - 2010 BCS
Now Junior can hit the slopes in style and crazy comfort in the Volcom Boys' Defender Down Puff Jacket. Yeah, it has real goose down. That's how you'll know he's lying if he starts whining about being cold.
- V-Science breathable lining system eliminates clamminess
- Critically taped seams back up waterproofing weak spots
- Zip Tech pant interface for total protection
- Noise pocket keeps your MP3 player safe
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 21, 2011
Can't say enough good things about this coat! Bought it for my 11 year old son, and not only is he stylish, it is warm and well constructed. More than I expected for the great price. Lots of extras that aren't listed in the description, and way cool looking.
Shipping was super fast, had it 4 days after ordering. Get one before they are gone!
- [shell] V-Science oxford; [lining] V-Science breathable
- 400-Fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, fixed
- 2 front, 1 goggle, 1 noise
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fulltime
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days