Volcom Clove Insulated Jacket - Women's
Help out a worthy cause to support the women that you love when you buy the Volcom Clove Women's Insulated Jacket. For every piece in Volcom's Giveback series that's sold, Volcom will donate money to Boarding for Breast Cancer, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing breast cancer awareness by giving back to local communities and research-based organizations such as The Susan G. Komen Foundation. The Clove features limited prints only featured on the Giveback series, so you can help bring visual awareness to the mountain, too.
- V-Science 10K-rated oxford fabric is durable and keeps you dry
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- 80g low-loft insulation helps keep you toasty on cold days
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- EQS fit is slimmer in the sleeves and body for more of a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Two-way adjustable hood stays on your head when you want it to
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- V-Science 2-Way cuff system has a Lycra wrist gaiter plus and additional hook-and-loop closure cuff to keep snow from going up your sleeve
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store essentials
- A portion of the proceeds of this jacket goes to Boarding for Breast Cancer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 4, 2013
Really liked the colors but it was cut extremely small. I have an older Volcom jacket that is a large and it fits, just a little snug. I bought the XL thinking it would fit better and couldn't even zipper it.
Is the hood removable?
Is the hood removable?
February 23, 2013
November 5, 2012
Very very thin. I was expecting a warmer jacket when I ordered this.
- [membrane/laminate] V-Science; [face fabric] oxford; [lining] V-Science breathable system
- 80g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 stash
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days