Volcom Black Bart Baggy Denim Pant - Men's
Pirates of today don't have the rum-loving romantic draw that they once did, but you can still slip on the Volcom Black Bart Baggy Denim Pant and command your fleet of paddle boats against the aggressive goose navy in the lake. Truth is, they struck first and soiled your stretchy, comfortably baggy denim pant and therefore deserve to be banished from their poo-carpeted hideout on the other side of the lily pads.
- Soft and slightly stretchy denim feels good against your skin as you skate or pedal a worthy steed
- Relaxed with a straight-leg fit ensures a baggy look without tripping you up during sessions
- Belt loops let you secure the pant where the law states it should be
- Five-pocket design holds small essentials while you roll around town
- V-Stitch rear pocket and asymmetric yokes provide attractive details as you comb the bars for a partner in piracy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- (Los tinitos, organic blue) 98% cotton, 2% elastane, (Vin code) cotton, (Black rinser) 93% cotton, 6% polyester, 1% elastane
- baggy, straight leg
- Leg Opening:
- 18 in
- belt loops
- 2 front slash, 1 front coin, 2 rear patch
- Recommended Use:
- casual, skating
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days