2011 Model No Longer Available
VIVOBAREFOOT Neo Running Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
Run on the road or the trail with the minimalist-style Terra Plana Men's Neo Running Shoes on your feet. Thin soles and flexible uppers allow your feet to roll through each stride as if you were barefoot. Inside, memory foam insoles cushion your feet while wide toeboxes allow your feet to spread out on impact with the ground.
- Water-resistant nylon mesh uppers shed light precipitation and wetness to keep your feet dry while recycled antibacterial linings fight off funky smells
- The anatomically neutral 4mm soles are thin enough to allow your feet to naturally flex and just thick enough to provide protection from hazards on the ground
- RPU toe guards protect the ends of your toes from damange when you're running on the trail
- Synthetic panels help keep your feet cool
- Rather than relying on glue, these shoes were stitched to lower weight and increase durability and flexibility
- Terra Plana constructed the Evo using recycled and Vegan-friendly materials only
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- [upper] air mesh, microfiber
- (collar, panel & lining) airmesh, microfiber, airprene
- Performance Sole (latex rubber & TPU)
- Poliyou (100% recycled memory foam)
- Heel / Forefoot Height:
- (sole) 4 mm
- (w/ insoles) 8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- minimalist road & trail running