Vestal Utilitarian Watch
Whether you're sporting air tanks, a wetsuit, and flippers or just living large on the land, the Vestal Utilitarian Watch lives up to its name with versatile styling, durable construction, and reliable timekeeping.
- 48mm wide 316 marine-grade stainless steel housing doubles down on durability
- 28mm wide custom polyurethane band feels pressure-free and offers lightweight comfort
- Luminous markers make the face easy to read in the dark
- Water-resistant housing up to 100m keeps you punctual when you're wet
- Japanese three-hand analog movement provides simple and reliable timekeeping
- Hardened mineral crystal face resists scratching and shattering
- Rotating bezel with engraved notches acts as an integrated time marker
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 16, 2013
I bought this watch before a dive trip to Puerto Rico. It flooded before I reached 40 feet. I may have just gotten a dud, but I wasn't too happy with it. Looks sweet though.
February 18, 2013
This watch is pretty sweet. I picked it up in the grey/black/black colorway and it looks awesome - I especially like the white markings on the watch hands, adds some nice contrast. The band is a little thinner than I thought it would be, but the face of the watch is large. Overall, a pretty cool watch.
- Housing Material:
- 316L stainless steel
- Strap Material:
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Digital Compass:
- yes, luminous hands
- Computer Compatible:
- yes, up to 100m
- Date Indicator:
- Weekday Indicator:
- Face Size:
- 48 mm medium to large
- Recommended Use:
- casual, watersports
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year