Vestal USS Observer Watch
It's time to trade up from that plastic watch you got as a prize in a kid's meal to the something a little more sophisticated like the Vestal USS Observer Watch. It has a large face so you don't have to squint to check the time and Japanese analog movement ensures the time stays accurate so you don't get fired from your job for showing up late ... again.
- 21mm silicone rubber band wears comfortably for hours, while a stainless steel buckle stays secure
- Top-loaded case construction with a raised chambered bezel protects face from scratching without blocking visibility
- Hardened mineral-crystal face provides top-notch clarity and resists shattering and scratching
- Water-resistant up to 100m
- Easy-access battery hatch makes replacing the battery quick and painless
- Canteen-style screw-down crown with water-tight seal means only you (and not the elements) can adjust the time
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.