Vaude Rock Ultralight 25 Backpack
Thanks to its simple design and ability to pack down into its own lid, the Vaude Rock Ultralight 25 Pack is an ideal hauler for minimalist mountain adventures and summit bids.
- PU-coated and siliconized fabrics stand up to abuse and help shed light rain and snow
- Removable anatomical PE back panel for comfort on the trail
- Sternum strap and attached hip belt keep your load firmly fit to your back when you're on an ascent
- Side compression drawcord adjusts the pack's volume for maximum stability and versatility
- Entire pack stuffs into top pocket on lid for easy transport
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- polyamide (siliconized, 70D), polyamide dobby (polyurethane coated)
- 1525 cu in
- Anatomic NT
- (external) 1 top lid, (internal) 1 lid organizer
- 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, climbing, summit bids
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 year