Vans Aura Boa Snowboard Boot - Men's
The Vans Aura Boa Snowboard Boot knows that being a boot means being the single most important piece of equipment a rider owns. Everything starts at the feet—from turning, to boned-out grabs, to mind-boggling jib combos. Whatever your riding style may be, all-day comfort, ease-of-use, and clean looks never go out of style.
- Vans Double Boa closure system enables zonal tightening with the simple twisting of a reel
- Pleasure Cuff lines the collar of the liner with faux fur for comfort that will spoil you
- Full instep articulation provides a hinge-like flex that won't cause the boot to bow when forward-lean pressure is applied
- New ClassicLite outsole achieves low-volume with high-traction thanks to the one-piece design, lightweight injection-molded EVA, and an oversized inverted waffle tread pattern
- TriFit-X thermal liner holds your ankle down with an asymmetrical X-Cage, has a comfort-flex toe box (no more black toes of death), and has a heat-moldable, dual-density core to achieve a customized fit
- V3 footbed is made from V-Tech high-rebounding EVA and features an over-molded injected arch-support and airflow perforations and anti-odor top layer to combat the funk
- Internal web-liner harness provides extra heel retention
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.