2009 Model No Longer Available
Union Cadet Re-Union Snowboard Binding - Kids' - 2009 BCS
Youíre little one is ready to shred and you need a binding that will give them optimal control. Union designers have created the Kidsí Cadet Re-Union Snowboarding Binding to help them learn the ways of gnar. The Kidsí Cadet Re-Union has also been made from recycled materials leftover from the construction of other bindings to reduce nylon waste to almost zero.
- Stage I Dupont Zytel ST Base is extremely lightweight and provides a freestyle-oriented ride
- Purethane Bushings live inside the baseplate and eat up vibrations while allowing for pure, unhindered board flex
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcups are anodized to add an extra thirty percent of strength to the already burly material
- Grade 8.8 hardware is high-strength steel that dwarfs the medium grade used in most other bindings which is rated at 4.6
- Quick-Snap Forward Lean Adjuster provides two quick and easily attained forward lean positions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
My son has a size 6.5-7 boot. Will this work for him? (Those are youth sizes.)
November 13, 2010