Ultimate Direction Access Airflow Hydration Waist Pack
Take only what you need to keep it going with the Ultimate Direction Access Airflow Hydration Waist Pack. Lean, light, supportive, and secure, this waist pack holds a hydration bottle and your ID or keys for performance-oriented sustenance and comfort. Secure webbing and closed-cell foam padded back panel mean no more jiggling or flopping around over uneven ground, and the AirMesh lining helps prevent sticky back sweat.
- Comfort stability belt with dual-adjust quick-release buckles keeps your load secure on bumpy terrain
- Closed-cell foam back panel with 3D AirMesh helps keep you dry and cool when the temps rise and the action heats up
- Durable nylon 210D wide dobby throughout and hydrophilic interlock back panel combine for a light, tough, supportive build
- Securely holds 20oz BPA-free water bottle (included)
- Removable, small pocket accommodates keys or ID, so you're prepared for a pit stop
- Reflective piping adds visibility when the fun outlasts the sun
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 210D nylon dobby; [backpanel] 3D AirMesh
- foam back panel
- Hydration Compatible:
- yes, 20oz water bottle included
- Claimed Weight:
- 7 oz
- 20 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, running, outdoor sports
- Manufacturer Warranty: