TrekSta Edict II Trail Running Shoe - Men's
Obtain foot comfort on tough trails with the TrekSta Men's Edict II Trail Running Shoe. Unlike conventional shoe lasts that are made for a generalized foot shape, TrekSta measured the exact contours of 20,000 different pairs of feet and then made its NestFIT last that provides a seriously comfortable glove-like fit based on individual foot measurements. The triple-density EVA insole cushions strategic impact zones, and the semi-low sole profile helps add a bit of ground feel.
- Mesh uppers are highly breathable and quick drying for warm weather comfort
- Abrasion-resistant rubber overlays enhance durability
- Advanced NestFIT last accounts for every contour in the human foot and uses specific upper, insole, midsole, and outsole designs to provide an unrivaled fit and pressure-free support
- NestFIT also lets your toes spread out naturally for better balance and less crowding
- Triple-density EVA insole cushions strategic impact zones and supports your arch
- Ultralight EVA midsole absorbs the shock of rough terrain and provides a stable foundation
- Sole profile (10mm heel-toe drop) provides good ground feel and feedback for enhanced agility
- Outsole has a slight heel and forefoot rocker that eases the impact of initial foot strike
- Hypergrip outsole ensures a secure grip on a wide range of terrain
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.