ThirtyTwo Lowdown 2 Jacket - Men's
Show your love for ThirtyTwo with the Lowdown 2 Men's Snowboard Jacket. Big block lettering lets everyone know who you support, and ThirtyTwo supports you back with 10K-rated fabric to keep you dry when you're out all day spreading the good word about your favorite company.
- 10K-rated textured nylon fabric is waterproof and rugged
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Relaxed fit is baggy without being oversized
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Cinch adjustable hood helps shield your dome from the elements
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Wrist gaiters keep your sleeves snow-free
- Jacket-to-pant loops keep your jacket from riding up and your pants from falling down
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket store the goods
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
White prints going away
January 4, 2013
just used it for this season. After a few days only the white paint is going away.
I like the jacket, it is comfy, dry and useful but be ready to see the THIRTY TWO going away quickly as it its just print on it like with an iron.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- textured nylon
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year