ThirtyTwo Lashed FT Snowboard Boot - Women's
The less time you spend in the parking lot lacing up your boots means the quicker you can get to your stash on a powder day, and the ThirtyTwo Women's Lashed FT Boot tightens with ease thanks to Fast Track lacing. In traditional Lashed fashion, comfort and calf-bite-free flex is also present to keep you crushing it all day with no traces of fatigue.
- New and improved Fast Track lacing achieves a snugger fit through faster four-zone tightening with reduced pressure and more secure locking mechanisms
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- 3D molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- Level 3F liner is constructed from lightweight, heat-moldable, and pack-resistant Intuition Ultralon foam and features a fuzzy cuff for all-day comfort and ease of entry
- Level 2 footbed is constructed from dual-density polyurethane with an overbuilt heel to provide extra shock-absorption
- Inner ankle harness secures over the liner to provide even more heel retention
- STI foam outsole features an aggressive lug pattern for slip-free traction on ice
- New 1:1 lasting creates a true half size fit that wears true from the liner to the shell to the outsole
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Not Overly Satisfied
February 26, 2013
I was super excited to get these because I had tried on a bunch of different boots and these seemed to be the only ones that didn't fit weird. I got an 8.5. I normally wear an 8 but I couldn't get my foot in the 8 and my other boots are 8.5s. My left foot was a little cramped at first but after riding with them about twice that issue was fine, then I loved them, but then they continued to pack out and now I'm not happy. My ankle slides out now and there stupid soft to the point I'm ratcheting my bindings down until my feet go numb. when I'm going toe edge my feet are so loose that my toes are slamming into the boot. Them being loose would be my fault except for how much I paid I would have at least expected them to be more comfortable. Also the Fast Track isn't they great because it's hard to tighten the lower area tight enough. DEFINITELY GET THE LACED version so you can better customize your fit. I probably wouldn't buy these boots again, but they're better than the nikes and salomons I tried :/