2011 Model No Longer Available
ThirtyTwo Cedar Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
The Thirty Two Cedar Jacket has a simple goal—to get you around the mountain riding as hard as you can while looking good and staying dry. The Cedar features subtle branding, clean, style, and the technology to keep your mind off of the outerwear so you can focus on getting fresh tracks or perfecting your line.
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from infiltrating the jacket and compromising your comfort
- Waterproof zippers keep water out without the excess weight of a storm flap
- Zippered vents with a mesh lining let air circulate without letting snow in
- Powder skirt keeps face shots from turning into torso shots
- Wrist gaiters cover the hands and fit under gloves to keep wind and snow out of your sleeves
- The Moss variant is Joe Sexton's colorway
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How would you describe the color on the Moss? Is it a brighter green or more of a dull army/camo green?
November 19, 2012
- nylon twill, waterproof breathable membrane
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand, 2 chest, (internal) 1 pass, 1 media
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year