The North Face Yellowband Parka - Boys'
Sport The North Face Boys' Yellowband Parka when winter chills blast into your life. While the down insulation keeps your teeth from chattering and a HyVent 2L membrane makes sure wetness doesn't ruin your day, the cotton canvas fabric and stylish pockets up the class.
- Cotton canvas outer material features a waterproof breathable HyVent 2L membrane and a durable water-repellent finish to fend of moisture
- Super lightweight down insulation throughout the body and hood offers exceptional warmth in bitter temps without feeling like a ton of lead on your torso
- Faux fur trim fends off cold winds and is removable
- Plenty of pockets offer ample space to hold essentials
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord at the hem seal out snow, rain, and cold air
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L (cotton canvas)
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- yes, removable faux fur trim
- (external) 2 front zippered handwarmer, 2 chest snap flap, 1 sleeve zip stash, (internal) 1 security
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- winter casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: