The North Face Wrencher Jacket - Men's
Scoring big-mountain lines means big weather, and The North Face Wrencher Jacket with HyVent doles out huge tech to keep you dry when you're hunting for over-the-top runs. So, when you're making cat tracks or taking the heli—in any kind of weather—make sure you have the protection that you need.
- HyVent membrane seals out even heavy, wet snow while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams stop moisture so it can't weasel in through the stitching
- Underarm vents dump moist overheated air to keep you cool
- Adjustable hood is versatile and built for action
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic prevents the soft stuff from moving up your back when you're in the deeps
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs and hem keep out the elements
- Plenty of pocket space including a wrist accessory pocket make it easy to stash your essentials
- External media pocket keeps your soundtrack handy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is this jacket warm? I'm in Alaska and need something that
Is this jacket warm? I'm in Alaska and need something that will keep me warm, not just a shell.
August 19, 2012
This is a shell only. It's completely uninsulated.
By: Dave Marcus
August 19, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent Proweave (2-layer); [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 675 g/m˛
- Center Back Length:
- 30.25 in
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, snap-back
- 2 front handwarmer, 1 wrist accessory with goggle cloth, 1 media
- fully taped
- 1 lb 7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: