The North Face Winter Runners Gloves
Is it a mitten? Is it a glove? Look again: it's The North Face Winter Runners Glove. Perfect for winter training runs, this glove/mitten offers the dexterity of five fingers when you need to tie your shoe and the warmth of a mitten when the north winds start to blow. Winter running might not be your choice for fun, but at least now you'll get out and get it done.
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock shell with DWR coating repels water and keeps your hands from turning to ice-blocks on your run
- The Winter Runners is a glove when you a need five fingers and has a fold-over mitten flap when you need to keep your fingers warm
- Radiametric Articulation uses a fabric pattern that mimics the natural curve of your hand for warmth and consistent bloodflow
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing throughout the mitten
- Key pocket on the palm gives you a place to stash your key so it doesn't have to jangle and bounce in your pocket
- Reflective trim increases your chances of being seen instead of being plowed over by texting drivers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.