The North Face Windstopper Hybrid Pant - Men's
Logging winter miles means having a go-to pair of flexible, breathable, windproof bottoms like the The North Face Menís WindStopper Hybrid Pants. Stretch-knit panels in the body help displace hot, sweaty air with cool from the outside. And in case Mother Nature rains on your one-runner parade, a DWR coating and the fabric's moisture-wicking properties resist retaining wetness.
- WindStopper material blocks ridgeline gusts, breathes well during your ascent, and is water resistant to shed light rain and snow
- Softshell material, gusset, and cross-cut knee pattern allow freedom to move and stretch
- Tight weave, quick-drying properties, and DWR treatment makes this soft shell ideal for use in moderate rain and snow
- Knit panels increase breathability as your body heat rises
- Rear pocket lets you store keys, ID, energy gels, and shades
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] WindStopper; [shell] polyester, DWR coating; [panels] 93% polyester, 7% elastane fleece
- 30 in
- elastic with drawcord
- 1 back security
- Side Zippers:
- 12.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter runs, Nordic
- Manufacturer Warranty: