2012 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Venture Parka - Men's - 2012 BCS
Similar to their classic Venture Jacket, The North Face Men's Venture Parka has a slightly longer back length but the same waterproof breathable Hyvent fabric to keep you dry. At just over 15-ounces this rain jacket packs down small and stows away in your luggage or day pack easily. Unlike other rain jackets the Venture Parka has long underarm zips so you can let some cool air circulate inside, from the city streets to wet trails.
- Hyvent 2.5-layer waterproof breathable fabric keeps you bone dry when it's raining and allows sweaty moisture to escape from within
- Underarm zips provide vital ventilation to help you stay cool in muggy, hot or humid conditions
- Jacket packs down and stows into its own hand pocket for ultimate packability
- EC-specific Hyvent fabric uses recycled material to make up a portion of the waterproof membrane
- Hood drawcord system is hidden in order to offer a more streamline fit and finish
- Brushed chin guard eliminates chaffing at the chin
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 23, 2012
Bought this for my husband's birthday and he loves it. It is lightweight, true to size and keeps him dry during the frequent soggy days in Vancouver. I bought the XL and it fits his 6'3inch 240lb frame perfectly. Don't hesitate to buy this jacket it is great value for the money.
- HyVent (2.5-layer) EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- yes, fully adjustable
- Center Back Length:
- 31 in
- 2 hand
- underarm vents
- 15.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, backpacking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: