2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
The North Face Varius Guide Jacket - Men's - 2009 BCS
The North Face Men's Varius Guide Jacket handles weather abuse like a pro without feeling like a crinkly-ol' stiff.
- Stretchy HyVent abrasion-resistant panels add durability
- Taped critical seams and HyVent fabric resists moisture
- Underarm vents with two-way zippers control venting
- Wind skirt helps keep the elements out
- Removable hood reduces bulk when the sun's out
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 5, 2011
This jacket has a lot of nifty features. However on my particular one, the main zipper is near impossible to close. Sure, TNF has a warranty on it, but it'll take them all winter to fix, which defeats the whole purpose.
Other than that, the jacket is very windproof.
I do wish the powder skirt would be removable as only people who ski use it..