The North Face Under Montana Glove - Men's
Featuring a waterproof breathable membrane, HeatSeeker insulation, and an articulated fit, The North Face Men's Under Montana Glove provides winter-weather protection without sacrificing dexterity.
- Shell made with waterproof breathable HyVent 2L fabric to shed precipitation and keep your digits bone dry
- HeatSeeker Eco synthetic insulation on the back of the hand locks in extra warmth and breathes well so you don't overheat
- Radiametric articulation features pre-bent fingers for added comfort and dexterity
- Short, under-the-cuff wrist gauntlet seals out the cold and snow
- PU grips on palm help secure your ski pole or ice ax to your hand
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 19, 2012
Love these gloves, I was looking for something that would fit under my coat cuff. These fit perfectly. Warm and dry and kept the snow out.
January 6, 2012
I bought these while at the mountain because silly me, l forgot my cold weather mittens and didn't want to spend a small fortune. Without a doubt, these are great. They're true to size, l had plenty of dexterity and they kept my hands very very warm! All together I'd say it was a very good purchase!
- [shell] HyVent 2L; [lining] brushed tricot; [palm] PU gripper
- [palm] Heatseeker (100g); [back of hand] Heatseeker (150g)
- Removable Liner:
- HyVent membrane
- hook-and-loop strap
- yes, short
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, alpine hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: