2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Tree Hugger 32 Backpack - 2011 BCS
Trying to be one with nature always seems a little bit two-faced when you are carrying pack made of petro-chemical-based materials that could end up in a landfill for tens of thousands of years. The Tree Hugger 32 Backpack from The North Face uses natural and recycled materials so you get a top-quality pack that goes easy on the planet.
- Worsted, merino-wool ripstop fabric dishes out durable strength, plus, after its illustrious career, its natural fibers and won't take eons to return to the Earth
- Webbing, mesh, foam, and reinforcement panels are made using 100-percent recycled polyester
- Plastic buckles are made using recycled buckles so there is less waste
- Breathable back panel uses mesh pods to keep cool air flowing over your back
- Plenty of compression points let you dial in a perfect packing job that keeps your gear from moving around
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] 100% merino wool ripstop; [webbing, mesh, foam, and pack fabric panels] 100% recycled polyester; [buckles] recycled plastic
- 32 L
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- Detachable Daypack:
- Detachable Lid:
- 1 lid, 2 side pouch
- Sleeping Bag Compartment:
- 2 lb 14 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, overnight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: