The North Face Torpedo Vest - Men's
Every morning you plunge through the fog of sleepiness into an exhilarating run. When the chill and wind grip your trail or neighborhood, The North Face Torpedo Vest uses its sleeveless design, weather-resistant softshell fabric, and body-mapped ventilation to achieve a happy medium of warmth, protection, and breathability. Where fleece jackets would let in too much drizzle and wind and windbreakers would leave you sweaty and stuffy, the Torpedo excels.
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock blocks wind and resists drizzle while still maintaining a comfortably level of breathability
- DWR coating resists drizzle and helps to break a bit of the wind during fall trail runs
- Once the sun peaks above the hills, the breathable side panels, cape vent, and full-length zipper let you release excess body heat
- Drop-back hem with drawcord and tall collar keep the vest effective during windy days or grueling climbs
- UPF 50-rated fabric prevents sunburn on your back
- Zip hand pockets shelter cold fingers and hold keys while a media pocket with cord port lets you pipe your headphones to your ears without dangling a cord in your way
- Reflective logos and details add a little visibility to passing drivers when you run on roads at dawn or dusk
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Apex ClimateBlock (polyester weave), DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 27.5 in
- back cape vent
- (external) 2 front zip hand, (internal) 1 chest media with cord port
- 6.4 oz
- Recommended Use:
- running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty: