The North Face Thatch Hooded Full-Zip Jacket - Women's
The North Face Women’s Thatch Hooded Full-Zip Jacket is an all-around winter champ that will keep you toasty while you enjoy a post-run beer on the ski lodge patio. High-tech fabric is soft on the inside and offers a bit of weather protection on the outside so you can wear this hoodie by itself for shoulder-season skiing when the weather is nice. This jacket can also serve as a cozy midlayer when the conditions are more intense.
- TNF Apex Universal shell is wind and water resistant, and it's breathable for all-around comfort
- Offset zipper opens to a gusset for quick heat release and a unique look
- Adjustable hood gives you a great fit
- Tapered cuffs with thumbholes keep your hands toasty and your sleeves in place
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- TNF Apex Universal (polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- , wind-resistant
- yes, adjustable
- Center Back Length:
- 29 in
- 2 front handwarmer
- 680 g
- Recommended Use:
- streetwear, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: