The North Face Super Zephyrus Insulated Hooded Jacket - Men's
The North Face made the Super Zephyrus Hoody for folks who don't just head into the backcountry to aimlessly mill around and loiter. The Super Zephyrus is made for highly aerobic activity in harsh, cold environments. The super-breathable insulated body with stretch panels at the sides and hood fit you like a second skin, only warmer, tougher, and more forgiving.
- Tough, windproof nylon ripstop shell
- PolarTech Power Stretch side and hood panels for unlimited range of motion
- Ultra-light weight won't drag you down during a hike
- Durable, water-resistant reverse-coil zippers
- Two warm zippered hand pockets. One doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket
- Bound cuffs with thumb loops keep sleeves in place
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] 20D nylon, polyurethane coating; [side panels] Polartec Power Stretch
- 40g PrimaLoft One
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 27.5 in
- 2 hand
- 26.1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine climbing, skiing, snowboarding, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: