2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
The North Face Solaris 40 Pack - 2450cu in - 2010 BCS
For a gear-intensive day hike up to that high-mountain lake or a quick weekend venture, The North Face Solaris 40 Backpack holds your necessities easily. The North Face's open-air mesh panel down the back of the Solaris 40 Backpack allows airflow between the pack and your back, so you don't end up with an uncomfortable, sweat-soaked shirt as you push through your quick peak-bagging trek.
- Comfortable shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical, and features load-bearing sternum strap equipped with rescue whistle
- Improved, anatomical hip-belt is padded to comfortably support the pack's weight
- Compact sleeping bag stuffs into lower zip compartment for quick overnighters
- Versatile front panel-loading design gives you easy access to the main compartment
- Carry your water in the two large side mesh pockets or slip a reservoir (sold separately) into the hydration sleeve―or both
- Trekking pole loops free up your hands for quick scenery snapshots or two-hand rock scrambling
- Side compression straps pull the load close to your back for stability and comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does anyone know the dimensions of this bag fully stuffed? I need to make sure it can be used as a carry on.
February 21, 2012
- nylon (420D), polyester mini-ripstop (420D)
- yes, padded
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- front panel
- 2 side mesh, 1 front
- Sleeping Bag Compartment:
- Rain Cover:
- Max Weight Capacity:
- 30 lb
- Claimed Weight:
- 3 lb 2 oz
- 21.75 x 14 x 7.5 in
- 2450 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- day-hiking, overnights
- Manufacturer Warranty: