2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
The North Face Slasher Cargo Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
If you’re looking for a baggy pair of ski or snowboard pants that function great in the park, yet that also come with a borderline-excessive number of pockets, The North Face Slasher Cargo Pants are probably the pants for you. Not only will these pants tote around all of your pocket-worthy items with ease, but the waterproof breathable HyVent 2L fabric and fixed gaiters with boot hooks will help keep the freshies out of your pants as you slash and burn your way to glory.
- Shell made with waterproof and breathable HyVent 2L fabric to shed precipitation and keep your most important assets bone dry
- Fully taped seams mean water won’t roll down the fabric and sneak in through the crevices
- Inner thigh zip vents not only sound intriguing, but also allow you to cool off quickly on warm days
- Park fit is The North Face’s baggiest fit that provides extra room in the hips, thighs, knees, and cuffs for chill cruising and spicy acrobatics
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What's the inseam on these, please? I need a 35-36" inseam.
December 13, 2011
- [shell] HyVent 2L; [liner] thermo liner in seat and knees, mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625-675 g/m²
- loose (park fit)
- inner thigh zip vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, fixed with gripper elastic and boot hook
- fully taped
- belt loops, adjustable waist tabs
- 2 front, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, winter trekking and exploration
- Manufacturer Warranty: