The North Face Slasher Cargo Pant - Men's
The North Face Slasher Cargo Pants give you a relaxed, easygoing fit that looks great on the mountain, but don't let the smooth style of these pants fool you, they're packed with mountain-ready tech. Sure, these pants throw down with serious swagger, but in addition, the moisture-blocking, breathable HyVent 2L fabric and fixed gaiters keep snow out of your pants as you style your way down the mountain.
- Double-layered HyVent membrane seals out moisture to keep you dry even when it's coming down hard
- Thermoliner insulation in the knees and seat protect those exposed areas from the cold even during frigid lift rides
- Relaxed fit gives you room to move and ensures that you will never be mistaken for a misplaced hipster
- Mesh-lined inseam vents bring in fresh air to keep you cool when your blood starts pumping
- Gripper elastic gaiters and an adjustable waist keep snow from flying into your pants
- Plenty of pocket space gives you room to stash all of your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What is the waist size for Xl and XXL and what lenght are sh
What is the waist size for Xl and XXL and what lenght are short
By: Russ Miller
August 19, 2012
Inseam 30.5 XL 38-41 XXL 42-45
By: Steven Jones
August 21, 2012
Keep me Dry
August 13, 2012
They do what they are suppose to do, keep your legs dry when you hit the snow. They run a little baggy, but that is good if you wear a base layer. Lots of pockets for stashing items and also the thigh vents help keep you cool when your warm. I ordered the XL short, I have a 38 waist and wanted the extra room to layer and it fits great, just slap a belt on there and good to go.
Note* I have the 2010 version
Research out-of-stock versions:
- synthetic; [membrane/laminate] HyVent (2-layer); [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 675 g/mē
- [knees and seat] Thermoliner
- mesh lined vents
- yes, with gripper elastic
- 2 front slant, 2 back, 2 thigh cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: